Research to identify issues,
needs and solutions
Most of us want to know how to make our business work better. At Performance By Design, we have twenty years' experience of using
interviews, surveys and focus groups to help organisations:
- see what is working and what is not working
- identify underlying issues and needs
- discover potential pitfalls and barriers
- gain a better understanding of what really needs to be done.
You may want to understand the business and
management issues at different levels within your organisation, and
explore views on potential solutions. Or you may want to discover
what customers or suppliers think. We can help you.
Our services include
- guidance on how to find out what you need to know
- interviews: in depth, conducted face-to-face
or by telephone
- surveys: design and conduct within your company or
- focus groups
- analysing needs of customers and users
- analysing findings
- delivering concise reports and recommendations
- coordinating complete survey/interview programmes
We bring a combination of a solid research base,
extensive experience in management consultancy, and the ability to
deliver results rapidly.
An impartial view on work-in-progress
We are increasingly called in to give an independent
assessment of organisational issues, by companies who have existing
organisational change projects. They include
- companies who have hired major consultancies, and want a rapid impartial second opinion based on independent analysis
- internal change projects, in need of some external validation, quality assurance or additional expertise.
In either case we are happy to contribute -- quickly,
flexibly and impartially.
Recent examples include international telephone surveys
of the views of middle and senior management in a multinational food
Find out more
To discuss your needs and how we may be able to help, please email
or telephone us on +44 (0)1932 844449 (UK business hours)